We are the home of dynamic, ambitious individuals who love working with people as much as numbers.
Fenero is a multi-award winning tax services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the customer experience leaders in tax and payment solutions in Ireland for independent contractors, and for the recruitment agencies and businesses who engage them.
We deliver expert knowledge and solutions, jargon-free information, and fast, friendly, transparent customer service, to make it simple to maximise the financial benefits of contracting.
We are proud winners of:
- The 2019 Overall Accountancy Practice of the Year award at the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards
- The 2019 Customer Experience (CX) Impact in Professional Services award at the 2019 Irish CX Impact Award
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record! We started as a one person company in 2009 and are now a 35 person strong team with further ambitious growth plans!
As a high growth company, we are adaptable and energised by ongoing change and improvement to keep getting better and keep growing our reputation and business.
We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Growth, relationship management and customer experience will be your responsibility as the newest Solutions Advisor to join our growing team. Your role is to listen to potential clients, ask intelligent questions and advise on the best solution taking everything you’ve ascertained into consideration. Your job is to help potential customers work out what’s best for them and advise accordingly.
Your focus is on helping clients and the Fenero referral network. You will often work in support of the Business Development Executive identifying wider opportunities and to deliver greater market awareness of Fenero.
To succeed, you need to be customer focused, detail orientated and proactive. Being professional, friendly, knowledgeable, adaptable and have awareness is a must.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking inbound telephone and email enquiries from potential clients and advising them on the most appropriate solutions taking their personal circumstances into consideration;
- Collect and record information and prepare reports based on interactions with customers and referral network;
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with recruitment agencies through open and consistent interactive communication;
- Taking personal responsibility for your own pipeline, ensuring that conversion of referrals to new client signups are maximised;
- Customer relationship management; conducting follow up calls to new clients and other activities to maintain excellent relationships with existing clients;
- Support Directors in business development work as required;
- Seek new opportunities for Fenero during daily interactions with customers and business referrers;
- Keep up to date with all developments within the recruitment services, tax and payroll industries, compliance and general legislation as it relates to the operating processes of Fenero.
Your Skills, Experiences & Attributes
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in a customer adviser role;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond and built rapport quickly with different types of characters both over the phone and via face to face interactions;
- High emotional intelligence;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- A qualification in payroll/tax/accounting is a strong advantage;
- Experience/understanding of working within a tax or payroll related industry is a strong advantage;
- Be self-disciplined, proactive and highly motivated with a hunger to succeed and a desire to grow their career in a dynamic fast growing company;
- Strong team player and desire to work in a highly teamwork orientated environment, including collaboration and teamwork with client service teams;
- Great attention to detail due to the sensitivity of the information and documentation handled;
- Excellent standards of written and verbal English using correct spelling and grammar at all times;
- Highly organised; can work calmly in a deadline driven environment;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality; enjoys dealing with people;
- Committed to ongoing personal and professional development.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E, Neg.
- 20 days annual leave
- In addition to ongoing on-the-job training and development, we also offer external study supports to team members wishing to pursue further related professional qualifications. These supports include paid course fees, paid exam fees and paid study leave
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Upload your CV AND cover letter below or email to recruitment @ fenero.ie
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.