You will perform a variety of activities related to invoicing and expenses processing, including advising clients on tax rules relating to their expenses claims. You will have a great deal of client interaction both via phone and email.
Additionally, you will support relationship management activities with our recruitment agency Partner Network and will work within the Finance Team towards the delivery of excellent customer experience in the invoicing and expenses function.
Multi-Award Winning Tax Experts in all Things Contracting!
Fenero is a multi-award winning tax and payment management services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the customer experience leaders in tax and payment solutions in Ireland for independent contractors, and for the recruitment agencies and businesses who engage them.
We deliver expert knowledge and solutions, jargon-free information, and fast, friendly, transparent customer service, to make it simple to maximise the financial benefits of contracting.
We are proud winners of:
- The 2019 Overall Accountancy Practice of the Year award at the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards
- The 2019 Customer Experience (CX) Impact in Professional Services award at the 2019 Irish CX Impact Award
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record! We started as a one person company in 2009 and are now a 35 person strong team with further ambitious growth plans!
As a high growth company with excellent career growth opportunities, we are adaptable and energised by ongoing change and improvement to keep getting better and keep growing our reputation and business.
We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Your Day to Day
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing and approving Umbrella Company contractor expenses according to tax rules;
- Liaising with contractors via email and phone with their queries over expenses;
- Providing advice to contractors on claiming expenses and the tax rules associated with these, to enable them to maximise the tax benefits but in a compliant manner;
- Issuing sales invoices on behalf of our Umbrella Company contractors;
- Liaising with contractors and agencies regarding queries over sales invoices;
- Resolve issues and queries relating to sales invoices in a fast, friendly and effective manner;
- Supporting clients with queries by telephone and email;
- Identifying contractor payments from agencies, and resolving issues or queries in relation to payments with agencies;
- Delivering an excellent customer service experience which is friendly, fast and responsive, and which meets our customer money-back service level guarantees at all times;
- Adhering to the procedures of our Quality Management and Client Feedback Systems;
- Other ad hoc work as may be needed.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
You are an enthusiastic, high energy person. You have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You are motivated by providing a best in class customer experience and by continually exceeding expectations.
You are highly pro-active and solutions orientated and enjoy a high level of client interaction. You have strong organisational skills have great attention to detail. You thrive working in a dynamic, growth environment and are committed to investing in your own ongoing professional development.
Your experience and skills:
- 1-2 years previous experience in a fast-paced invoicing, accounting or tax/expenses processing role is an advantage; but candidates with lesser experience may be considered on aptitude and other work experience;
- Previous customer-facing experience in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous;
- Interested in working in a customer service environment with daily contact with clients and business referrers by phone and email;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic environment with daily deadlines and high activity volumes;
- Highly organised individual with ability to prioritise and work calmly in a demanding deadline driven environment;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality;
- Demonstrates pride in work and passion for maintaining the reputation of our brand;
- Ability to actively participate in team meetings through providing feedback on systems and procedures to contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the business.
- Qualified as an ATI Accounting Technician or ATI Tax Technician an advantage but not required;
- Payroll experience or knowledge an advantage, but not required.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary; Negotiable and D.O.E
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue related professional development qualifications, such as the ITI Tax Technician qualification or ATI Accounting Technician qualification
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym or health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Supportive and employee growth focused culture, within an Employee Wellbeing Award Winning environment
How to Apply
We can really never emphasize this enough for any role we recruit for – bring your CV to life by sending us a great cover letter! Our recruitment decisions are based as much on personality and attitude as they are on skills and qualifications. Show us the person behind the CV, make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Submit your CV and cover letter below!
We look forward to hearing from you!