We are proud winners in the 2019 Irish CX Impact Awards – Category: CX Impact in Professional Services.
Customer experience is at the heart of all we do. In this role you will guide and support our clients throughout their journey with Fenero with an excellent customer experience.
Your Role: CX (Customer Experience) Team Manager
We take customer experience very seriously, right from the outset of our client’s first interactions with us and throughout all stages of their journey.
Your role’s is to manage and develop our fast growing CX Team, including responsibility for client onboarding processes across all services to ensure a smooth and positive experience for all new clients. You will be a key member of the management team and will have opportunity to input into both CX and Operations strategies. You will be leading significant projects within the CX team in support of its ongoing development and maturation.
Multi-Award Winning Tax Experts in all Things Contracting!
Fenero is a multi-award winning tax and payment management services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the customer experience leaders in tax and payment solutions in Ireland for independent contractors, and for the recruitment agencies and businesses who engage them.
We deliver expert knowledge and solutions, jargon-free information, and fast, friendly, transparent customer service, to make it simple to maximise the financial benefits of contracting.
We are proud winners of:
- The 2019 Overall Accountancy Practice of the Year award at the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards
- The 2019 Customer Experience (CX) Impact in Professional Services award at the 2019 Irish CX Impact Award
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record! We started as a one person company in 2009 and are now a 35 person strong team with further ambitious growth plans!
As a high growth company with excellent career growth opportunities, we are adaptable and energised by ongoing change and improvement to keep getting better and keep growing our reputation and business.
We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Your Day to Day
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Overall responsibility and management of day to day activities of the CX team, including client-facing activities for Umbrella, FLC, PLC, and Income Tax services;
- Management and development of the CX Team;
- Creating training plans, and arranging and supporting training as required for the CX Team members;
- Motivate and support the CX Team in completing daily operations activities to a high-quality and within team schedules;
- Work with the Head of Operations and Directors on the development and execution of the CX strategy for the business;
- Identification, development, implementation, and ongoing management of any new CX initiatives and processes as the team matures including service level targets;
- Be a point of escalation for the CX Senior Advisors in relation to Customer Concerns, and have overall accountability for the timely resolution of concerns for customers relating to your team;
- Work with the Operations Manager to plan capacity and resourcing for your team;
- Be a champion and advocate for our customers;
- Responsible for supporting the Operations Manager in ensuring the delivery of a high-quality Customer Experience for all clients;
- Be motivated to identify and propose improvements to operations, processes, and customer touchpoints, and foster an environment of continuous improvement on the team.
What you’ll need to succeed
You are an enthusiastic, high energy person with a growth mindset. You are excited to be a part of driving the growth journey of a small company (currently 35 people) which has already achieved significant success and industry recognition and which is now looking to achieve this on a larger scale across current and new markets.
You have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You have experience in people management and development and a strong focus on and are motivated by creating a best in class customer experience for clients.
You are ambitious and enjoy working in a challenging but exciting, growth orientated environment. You have an attitude of continuous learning and development and are energised by supporting and driving ongoing business and operational change and improvement activities.
You have an interest in the financial sector and are capable of developing sector specific knowledge via the training that we will provide, in order to develop your understanding and knowledge to be better able to achieve our CX related business goals.
Your experience, skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in a CX role
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of people management and development
- Strong awareness and understanding of customer experience requirements
- Capable of influencing team members in positively supporting the ongoing enhancement of a customer experience focused culture and the development of the CX function
- Demonstrated experience of leading or executing change within a team function
- Self-motivation with drive, enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment and to collaborate across teams
- Excellent planning & organising skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E, Neg.
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”. In 2018 and 2019, we were shortlisted in the award for Employer of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!