We are proud winners in the 2019 Irish CX Impact Awards – Category: CX Impact in Professional Services.
Customer experience is at the heart of all we do. In this role you will guide and support our clients throughout their journey with Fenero with an excellent customer experience.
Your Role: Customer Experience (CX) Advisor
We take customer experience very seriously, right from the outset of our client’s first interactions with us and throughout all stages of their journey.
You will help ensure our clients receive an excellent customer experience throughout their journey with Fenero. You will support a seamless, fast and friendly client onboarding process and thereafter be an ongoing point of contact for clients to assist with a range of queries and needs as they arise. You will liaise with other technical teams within the business to ensure client queries are resolved fully and quickly. You will receive overview training in invoicing, payroll and expenses processes to provide you with rounded knowledge to support the maximum possible range of queries before requiring to escalate them to appropriate technical teams for further assistance. You will have the option to be trained in progressively deeper technical knowledge in invoicing, payroll and expenses to further advance your career.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you will ensure our contractor clients receive assistance in line with the high customer experience and quality standards which we promise to our clients.
Multi-Award Winning Tax Experts in all Things Contracting!
Fenero is a multi-award winning tax and payment management services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the customer experience leaders in tax and payment solutions in Ireland for independent contractors, and for the recruitment agencies and businesses who engage them.
We deliver expert knowledge and solutions, jargon-free information, and fast, friendly, transparent customer service, to make it simple to maximise the financial benefits of contracting.
We are proud winners of:
- The 2019 Overall Accountancy Practice of the Year award at the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards
- The 2019 Customer Experience (CX) Impact in Professional Services award at the 2019 Irish CX Impact Award
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record! We started as a one person company in 2009 and are now a 38 person strong team with further ambitious growth plans!
As a high growth company with excellent career growth opportunities, we are adaptable and energised by ongoing change and improvement to keep getting better and keep growing our reputation and business.
We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Your Day to Day
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the relationships between Fenero and our contractor clients and providing a best in class customer experience;
- Be the consistent point of contact for our contractor clients during the onboarding process and beyond, and provide fast and friendly support to effectively manage client queries throughout the duration of their contract period;
- Administration tasks related to customer onboarding and leaving procedures and end to end customer lifecycle needs such as processing tax saver commuter tickets and other benefits for contractors,administration of contracts for customers, and liaising with client and recruitment agencies as required to complete onboarding;
- Liaising with our internal technical teams to effectively and efficiently resolve client queries;
- Support our client’s success by providing information and guidance on how to use our services including how to arrange invoices, how to claim expenses and how to get paid; and
- Enhance customer experience and contribute to the improvement of our services by carrying out proactive customer check-in calls and by encouraging feedback from customers regarding their experience of our service.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced financial or professional environment
- Natural customer services skills and highly motivated by the importance of customer experience
- Be motivated to get to know and understand our customers and to be their advocate in all your work
- An interest in the financial sector
- The interest and ability to develop knowledge about our invoicing, payroll and expenses business processes
- Knowledge of customer support ticketing systems, e.g. Zendesk, an advantage
- Ability to build rapport easily with clients and third parties
- Excellent communicator and excellent standards of written English
- A fastidious eye for detail; high levels of accuracy in all work
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills, and a strong ability to prioritise work
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Third level qualification an advantage
- A qualification in payroll/tax/accounting is an advantage
You are an enthusiastic, high energy person. You have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You are motivated by providing a best in class customer experience and by continually exceeding expectations.
You are highly pro-active and solutions orientated. You have strong organisational skills have great attention to detail.
You have an interest in financial processes and are capable of developing knowledge of invoicing, payroll and expenses processes via the training that we will provide, in order to develop your understanding and knowledge to be better able to assist our clients with their queries.
You thrive working in a dynamic, growth environment and are committed to investing in your own ongoing professional development.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E, Neg.
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue related professional development qualifications, such as the Professional Certificate or Diploma in Customer Experience or financial/tax/payroll routes (available after completion of probation period)
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”. In 2018 and 2019, we were shortlisted in the award for Employer of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to email@example.com
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!