We are proud winners in the 2019 Irish CX Impact Awards – Category: CX Impact in Professional Services.
Our North Star is to create positive experiences for our customers. We take customer experience very seriously, right from the outset of our client’s first interactions with us and throughout all stages of their journey.
Your Role: Customer Experience (CX) Administrator
Under the general direction of the Team Manager, the Customer Experience Administrator will provide our clients with an excellent customer experience throughout their journey with Fenero.
In this role you will be a member of our Customer Experience team providing various administration support to help resolve our clients queries. You will support a seamless, fast and friendly client onboarding process and assist with various administrative duties to support our client’s requirements throughout the duration of their relationship with Fenero. You will manage incoming telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner and direct calls to the appropriate individuals within the team.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you will at all times ensure our contractor clients receive assistance in line with the high customer experience, quality standards and response times which we promise to our clients.
Multi-Award Winning Tax Experts in all Things Contracting!
Fenero is a multi-award winning tax and payment management services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the customer experience leaders in tax and payment solutions in Ireland for independent contractors, and for the recruitment agencies and businesses who engage them.
We deliver expert knowledge and solutions, jargon-free information, and fast, friendly, transparent customer service, to make it simple to maximise the financial benefits of contracting.
We are proud winners of:
- The 2019 Overall Accountancy Practice of the Year award at the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards
- The 2019 Customer Experience (CX) Impact in Professional Services award at the 2019 Irish CX Impact Award
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record! We started as a one person company in 2009 and are now a 38 person strong team with further ambitious growth plans!
As a high growth company with excellent career growth opportunities, we are adaptable and energised by ongoing change and improvement to keep getting better and keep growing our reputation and business.
We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Your Day to Day
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing incoming telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Proof reading, approving and processing contracts outlining the terms of our contractor
client’s engagements with end user companies
- Administration tasks related to customer onboarding and leaving procedures and end to end customer lifecycle needs
- Supporting Customer Experience Advisors and other technical teams in the
resolution of customer queries
- Completing salary certificates, social welfare documentation, reference requests and other
administration support for customers
- Completing bank account application forms
- Processing tax saver commuter tickets and other benefits for contractors
- Occasional filing duties
What you’ll need to succeed
- Skills, experience and attributes requirements
- A fastidious eye for detail; high levels of accuracy in all work
- Excellent standards of written English
- Natural customer service skills and highly motivated by the importance of customer
- Ability to build rapport easily with clients and third parties
- The interest and ability to develop knowledge about our invoicing, payroll and expenses
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- High energy and adaptable team player with a positive attitude
• A Third level qualification an advantage
• Previous experience working in a fast paced professional environment an advantage
• Previous experience working in customer/client facing roles and administration roles an
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E, Neg.
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue related professional development qualifications, such as the Professional Certificate or Diploma in Customer Experience or financial/tax/payroll routes (available after completion of probation period)
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”. In 2018 and 2019, we were shortlisted in the award for Employer of the Year at the Irish Accountancy Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!