This role is in our Tax and Accounting division, supporting overall technical and administrative service delivery to a range of our clients. This role is ideal for a customer-focused, high energy individual in the early stages of their accounts career who enjoys variety in their work – including a mixture of VAT, payroll, invoicing, administration and customer support activities and high levels of direct interaction with clients via telephone and email.
Fenero is a fast growing and ambitious tax and payment management services company for professional service contractors and freelancers. We are award winning, straight talking tax experts delivering market leading customer experience in the tax and accountancy industry.
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record and further ambitious expansion plans. We started as a one person company in 2009 and today we are a team of 38 and still growing!
We are proud double winners in the 2019 Irish Accountancy Awards, winning Medium Sized Accountancy of the Year and the prestigious overall award of Accountancy Practice of the Year. We are also proud winners of the 2019 CX (Customer Experience) Impact in Professional Services Award from the Irish CX Impact Awards.
We are a values-based business and we are extremely proud of our culture. We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged. This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
We share a lot of information and advice about our expertise and also insights into life working at Fenero on our social pages across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram – take a look there to learn even more about us!
The successful candidate will join our Tax & Accounting division, supporting overall technical and administrative service delivery to a range of our clients across VAT and payroll processing, invoicing, administration and customer support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the relationships between Fenero and our clients and providing a best in class customer experience;
- Preparation and submission of client payroll and returns;
- Preparation and submission of client VAT returns;
- Invoice processing and identifying payments in the bank;
- Dealing directly with clients by phone and email on their queries relating to VAT, payroll and other general queries;
- Administration tasks related to end to end customer lifecycle needs;
- Answering incoming telephone calls;
- Providing general telephone and email customer support;
- Additional administration tasks related to supporting other internal teams as required.
Skills & Qualities Requirements:
Qualified as an ATI Accounting Technician, iPass Payroll Technician or ATI Tax Technician an advantage but not required. Paid study supports are available for those wishing to pursue these or similar qualifications as part of your salary and benefits package;
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced accounting or payroll role, including experience in the preparation of VAT returns, processing payroll and general administration
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced professional or customer service environment an advantage
- A fastidious eye for detail; high levels of accuracy in all work and client communication
- Natural customer services skills and highly motivated by the importance of customer experience
- Loves working with people and enjoys frequent telephone and email interactions with clients
- Motivated by problem solving / finding solutions for client queries
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organisation and time management skills, and a strong ability to prioritise work
- High energy and adaptable team player with a positive attitude
Salary and Benefits
- Salary, Neg. DOE
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue either the ATI Accounting Technician, iPass Payroll Technician or ATI Tax Technician qualifications
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym membership fees and health/wellbeing activities
- Life insurance cover (available upon joining)
- Long term illness (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular company paid social events
- Friendly, supportive, wellbeing and learning & development focused culture
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!