As our new IT Project Manager, you will be a key new member of our team involved in shaping the technology development of our growing, ambitious tax & financial services business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a significant business transformation project within a scaling, young and ambitious financial services company.
Fenero are currently engaged in transforming existing operational processes across all business functions. Additionally new platforms for the benefit of clients, such as online portals and mobile phone apps are under development.
This new role being created in Fenero involves implementation and testing of software projects, process management and requirements analysis. It requires an understanding of project management processes, with some project management experience and a strong business/commercial sense. The role involves working with remote IT development teams and working with operational teams to implement new IT developments into day to day operational processes.
Fenero is a tax and payment management services company with ambitious growth plans. We are a team of 28 (and growing quickly!) based in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
Fenero’s vision is to be the fastest growing and most customer centric tax services company to contractors and freelancers in Ireland. We provide invoicing, expenses and payment management solutions to professional service contractors, primarily in the IT, engineering and pharmaceutical sectors. Our business referrer network includes many of Ireland’s largest and best known recruitment agencies.
Fenero has already made a substantial mark on the Irish tax and accounting industry and have an excellent reputation in our market. We have an excellent year on year growth track record with a growth rate expected to accelerate further, including plans to launch new tax and financial services to new markets over the coming 12 months.
We have a busy, challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged. This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
We have received industry recognition, including being shortlisted in the 2018 Irish Accountancy Awards for three categories; Employer of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Medium Sized Practice of the Year.
Your Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Degree educated in either an IT or business related field
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience as an IT professional
- Minimum 1 – 2 years experience of Project Management within an IT environment
- Experience with managing projects, tasks, workflow and managing tickets in JIRA
- Experience with full project lifecycle, including testing and defect coordination
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Knowledge in AWS infrastructure an advantage, but not required
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development.
- Good understanding and experience of version control systems.
- Project management certifications/qualifications an advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- Requirements analysis activities
- Implementation and testing of software projects
- Providing testing feedback to IT development and operational teams
- Create project plans
- Co-ordinate the activities of a remote development team
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Working with the Operations Manager and Quality Manager to implement IT projects into live operations
- Develop and demonstrate knowledge of the underlying technology
- Understand current and future business goals to provide information to Directors on the alignment of IT development with business goals
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Neg, DOE
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!