We take customer experience very seriously and in this role you will provide our clients with an excellent customer experience throughout their journey with Fenero.
Your New Company
Fenero is a tax services company with ambitious growth plans. We are a team of 28 (and growing quickly!) based in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
Fenero has already made a substantial mark on the Irish tax and accounting industry and have an excellent reputation in our market. We have an excellent year on year growth track record with a growth rate expected to accelerate further. We have a busy, challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged. This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together.
Fenero’s vision is to be the fastest growing and most customer centric tax services company to contractors and freelancers in Ireland. We provide invoicing, expenses and payment management solutions to professional service contractors, primarily in the IT, engineering and pharmaceutical sectors. Our business referrer network includes many of Ireland’s largest and best known recruitment agencies.
We have growth plans to launch new tax services to new markets over the coming 12 months.
We have received industry recognition, including being shortlisted in the 2018 Irish Accountancy Awards for three categories; Employer of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Medium Sized Practice of the Year.
Your New Role
We take customer experience very seriously, right from the outset of our client’s first interactions with us. In this role you will be a member of our newly formed Customer Experience team.
You will provide our clients with an excellent customer experience throughout their journey with Fenero. You will support a seamless, fast and friendly client onboarding process and thereafter be an ongoing point of contact for clients to assist with a range of queries and needs as they arise. You will liaise with other technical teams within the business to ensure client queries are resolved fully and quickly. You will receive overview training in invoicing, payroll and expenses processes to provide you with rounded knowledge to support the maximum possible range of queries before requiring to escalate them to appropriate technical teams for further assistance.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you will ensure our contractor clients receive assistance in line with the high customer experience and quality standards which we promise to our clients.
Your Day to Day
- Managing the relationships between Fenero and our contractor clients and providing a best in class customer experience
- Liaising with our internal payroll, tax and accounting teams to effectively and efficiently resolve client queries
- Escalating technical queries to appropriate technical teams
- Effectively manage client queries relating to onboarding issues and subsequent queries throughout the duration of their contract period
- Carry out customer service check up calls
- Obtain feedback from clients regarding their experience of our service
- Responsible for all aspects of the contractor onboarding process, including but not limited to:
- Managing the administration and contracts of new contractor sign ups with Fenero
- Liaising with the client and recruitment agency if we require further information to enable us to complete the sign up
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to ensure all queries from recruiters are effectively managed and resolved
- Providing explanation and guidance to clients on how to use Fenero’s services, including how to arrange invoices, how to claim expenses and how to get paid
- Providing fast and friendly support to contractors throughout the duration of their contract, including:
- Answering all general queries
- Co-ordinating with payroll, tax and accounting teams to resolve technical queries
- Completing salary certificates, social welfare documentation, reference requests and other administration support to contractors
- Processing tax saver commuter tickets and other benefits for contractors
- Providing close out support to contractors on completion of their contracts and cessation of service needs from Fenero
What you’ll need to succeed
- Third level qualification
- Previous experience in a call centre environment or email based customer support environment an advantage
- Knowledge of customer support ticketing systems, e.g. Zendesk, an advantage
- Previous experience working in a fast paced professional environment
- Previous experience working in customer/client facing roles
- An interest in the financial sector
- The interest and ability to develop knowledge about our invoicing, payroll and expenses business processes
- A fastidious eye for detail and accuracy in administration and query resolution
- Ability to build rapport easily with clients and third parties
- Natural customer services skills and highly motivated by the importance of customer experience
- Excellent standards of written English
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- Team player
You are an enthusiastic, high energy person. You have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You are motivated by providing a best in class customer experience and by continually exceeding expectations.
You are highly pro-active and solutions orientated. You have strong organisational skills have great attention to detail.
You have an interest in financial processes and are capable of developing knowledge of invoicing, payroll and expenses processes via the training that we will provide, in order to develop your understanding and knowledge to be better able to assist our clients with their queries.
You thrive working in a dynamic, growth environment and are committed to investing in your own ongoing professional development.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary D.O.E, Neg.
- 20 days annual leave
- In addition to ongoing on-the-job training and development, we also offer external study supports to team members wishing to pursue further related professional qualifications. These supports include paid course fees, paid exam fees and paid study leave
- Supportive, wellbeing and employee growth focused culture. We won the 2016 National Workplace of the Year Award and in 2017 were shortlisted in CIPD Ireland’s Excellence in HR Awards in the category of “Embedding a Culture of Workplace Wellbeing”. In 2018 we were shortlisted in 3 categories in the Irish Accountancy Awards including Employer of the Year
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised gym and health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Regular social and team events. We love to celebrate our successes and milestones and maintain a strong sense of team with our frequent social, cultural and sporting activities.
How to Apply
Send your CV AND cover letter below or email to email@example.com
We can really never emphasize this enough – bring your CV to life with a great cover letter! Show us the person behind the CV, tell us your story. Make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations below or in your cover letter.
We will not accept applications without a cover letter to accompany your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!