Looking for a new challenge in payroll to advance your career? You’ve come to the right place!
Fenero is a tax services company with ambitious growth plans. Our vision is to be the fastest growing and most customer centric tax services company to contractors and freelancers in Ireland.
We have an excellent year on year growth rate track record and our growth rate is expected to accelerate further still in our mission to take over the market! We have a challenging and performance focused environment where career progression and professional development is promoted and encouraged.
This is underpinned by an open, supportive and teamwork oriented culture. We have won awards and recognition for our employee wellbeing focus and initiatives. We value fun, teamwork and collaboration, and enjoy regular social events together. We were shortlisted in 3 categories in the 2018 Irish Accountancy Awards, including “Employer Of The Year”.
Fenero offer more than your typical payroll bureau or in-house payroll experience. You will find variety in every single payroll that you process which in turn will really grow and develop your payroll knowledge and expertise.
You will work within our busy Umbrella Team, delivering payroll, payment and customer support to our Umbrella Company contractors. The role involves much telephone and email contact with our clients and business referrers, which includes many of Ireland’s most well – known recruitment agencies.
The role requires a strong interest in payroll, finance and customer service. The role is very client focused and customer experience orientated. The successful candidate therefore must enjoy dealing with people and display natural customer service skills, excellent communication abilities and a good knowledge of the Irish payroll system.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing daily payments on behalf of our Umbrella Company contractors
- Liaising with contractors and agencies regarding payroll queries
- Processing expenses claims through the payroll
- Onboarding of new contractor clients
- Answering client queries by telephone, email and in person
- Delivering an excellent customer experience at all times
- Other payroll, accounting and administration process support duties to support the Umbrella Team activities
Skills & Qualities Requirements
- iPass Payroll Technician qualified an advantage; study supports available for those wishing to pursue this qualification. Candidates without this qualification will be considered on the basis of relevant payroll work experience;
- Minimum one year experience in a similar or related role;
- Computer literate; good Excel and Word skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Interested in working in a customer service environment with daily contact with clients and business referrers by phone and email;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively to daily deadlines with high volumes;
- Confident in dealing with clients and third parties on queries by phone;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality;
- Excellent attention to detail in every task;
- Enthusiasm, motivation and positive engagement;
- Demonstrates passion for living our company values.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary DOE; please state your salary expectations in your application to us
- Study supports available for those wishing to pursue iPass or further related professional development qualifications
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym or health/wellbeing related activities
- Life insurance (available upon joining) and disability (PHI) cover (available after 6 months service)
- Supportive and employee growth focused culture, within an Employee Wellbeing Award Winning environment
How to Apply
We can really never emphasize this enough for any role we recruit for – bring your CV to life by sending us a great cover letter! Our recruitment decisions are based as much on personality and attitude as they are on skills and qualifications. Show us the person behind the CV, make your cover letter stand out!
Please also state your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!